Buy Edibles Online in Vancouver
There is a long list of options for buying cannabis edibles in Vancouver, including local shops in just about every local community, but in our pandemic impacted world, many of these shops have been forced to close their doors.
Today, the best and often the only way to get what you need at a fair price is to order online and have it delivered, but finding the best dispensaries for your favourite edibles can be a bit of a challenge. Most dispensaries are focused on weed rather than edibles.
Edibles are a bit of an after-thought or a nice-to-have. While you might find what you’re looking for, you’ll have a much better experience shopping with an online dispensary that is focused on and passionate about edibles.
At BC Weed Edible Online Dispensary we not only mail post your edibles but also deliver them right to your doorstep on the same day. We have quality edibles you can trust, in a wide variety, and with consistent testing, they can be trusted to deliver exactly what they promise on their packaging. They are also local made in West End so for edibles in Vancouver, you can be assured of freshness and a fast delivery time.
WHY BC WEED EDIBLE IN VANCITY?
Vancouver edibles are available from many different dispensaries and independent kitchens but not all of these can meet the quality and consistency standards you should demand. You’ll find some really delicious options but you’ll also find gummies that are hard, brownies that are dry, cookies that crumbly, and juices that have a chemical aftertaste. That and a lack of freshness are just some of the things you’ll have to look out for.
Man does not live by bread alone and we certainly don’t medicate that way either. It is in our nature to embrace variety and to enjoy the exploration of new flavors and sensations. Anything less and we wind up living a life in shades of grey rather that lives bathe in a myriad of brilliant colors. Explore the wonderful world of Vancouver edibles and find that kitchen that brings you the best and brightest range of flavors, and textures. Only then can you fully enjoy your edible cannabis experiences.
Especially when using cannabis for medical reasons, you need to trust the number, and by that we mean the percentages of THC and CBD as well as the blends of Indica and Sativa. Even for recreational use, trusting that the high you’ll experience is consistent with the numbers shown on the package can make a world of difference. So, watch the numbers and weigh them against your experience. The best edibles kitchens will earn your trust.
What you use, how you use it, and where you shop are your business and yours alone. This is especially important in a world where pandemic lockdowns are still the norm and buying just about everything happens online and is shipped. Find bakers, dispensaries and others that value your privacy and make every possible effort to protect it.
EDIBLES IN VNCOUVER FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
For those just starting to explore edibles or hoping to discover some new edibles, going to your Vancouver local dispensary is often your best approach. Most shops would be very happy to walk you through the options and help you find exactly what you’re looking for. The problems with local stores are price, potency, and variety… In fact, Edibles in stores are really limited and expensive, if you compare prices you will easily find out that you can pay up to 7-10 times the price that you will pay online. You will find exactly what you’re after and we help you through every step of the process if you need it.
BC Weed Edible Online Dispensary works to make the online buying experience feel exactly like shopping with us in person. With us, you can shop with confidence and enjoy the experience.
Regulations help ensure that the dosages you see on the packaging accurately reflect what you’ll find when you receive your order. This is one of our most important promises to you.
The local shops in Vancouver offer a lesser variety of products as you’ll find with us, and the prices are often lower than what you’ll find in the shops. After all, there is less overhead when selling online and the best dispensaries happily pass savings along to their customers. We too have the variety and great prices you should be looking for.
Finally, the best of the best ensure you get quality edibles, regardless of how you make your purchase. You need not compromise anything for the convenience of home delivery. Add out free local delivery on orders above $50 and shopping from home may actually be an advantage.
Our delivery service is probably the best place to buy your Weed edibles! Fast & Convenient, you will receive your products on the same day.
People tend to go to their local store Edibles, but if you use them frequently it is much better to buy them online!
- Cookies & Brownies: In the world of edibles, these are the best known, and creating the perfect “hash brownie” has taken on a life all its own. Beyond the deliciously ready-made versions you can order online or pick up from your favorite shop, there are dozens of recipes you can try at home.
- Gummies: For medicinal purposes, this edible is a lifesaver. Beyond being delicious, they are convenient no matter what the setting is, and it’s easy to get just the right dose to meet your needs. Select your favorite flavor or get a variety pack and explore.
- Chocolate: Decadent, rich, smooth, bitter-sweet, and creamy are just a few of the ways chocolate has been described. Now introduce a cannabis infusion and add, invigorating, euphoric, and even relaxing and you’ll begin to understand the deep attraction people have for this form of cannabis edibles.
- Strong: For those with serious health issues, seriously strong edibles are often required. These are edibles, in all of the many variations, that deliver a total dose of 200mg or more. That high dosage packs a much stronger punch and will last much longer as well. Recreational users may want to give these a try as well but beware. The kick could be more than you’re ready for.
- Vegan: For those that are dedicated to living a vegan life, you will find a wide range of vegan edibles that that will keep you true to your vegan promise. Mainly, these come in the forms of jellies and gummies but can also be found in a variety of baked goods and drinks.
- Tinctures: Before the late sixties, tinctures were the most common way of delivering medicinal doses of THC and CBD to deal with pain. They are still one of the best ways to deliver controlled doses. They taste like pot so if you’re not thrilled with the taste of your weed, you are unlikely to be happy with this edible. However, if you appreciate the taste or can at least stomach it you’re sure to get the precise dosing you need, along with a fast reaction time.
- Sugar: Here’s a dose of truth in advertising. This is sugar that has been infused with cannabis but is otherwise the same as the sugar you add to your coffee, mix into the cake and cookie batters or sprinkle over your morning cereal. That means there is nothing you can’t do with “Canna” sugar that you don’t already do with your regular sugar. That means you’ll have nearly limitless possibilities.
Edibles are taken in one of two ways, under the tongue as with tinctures or eaten as with capsules, and all forms of candies, baked goods, chocolates, and drinks. They all deliver the same result but using tinctures below the tongue will offer a faster result since it will be absorbed more directly into the bloodstream.
Edible dosages vary greatly and for those that are new to edibles and how they will work on you. It is recommended that you start with edibles that deliver relatively low amounts of THC. Start at 5mg or 10mg and once you gain a handle on how your body reacts you can step that up.
The average THC dosage falls in the range of 15mg to 30mg and that will deliver a strong sense of euphoria. Most anything below 15mg will still deliver some measure of euphoria while providing a fair measure of medicinal relief. For very strong effects, especially when dealing with serious illnesses, doses can run as high as 200mg. Be careful though with these exceptionally strong edibles. They can have adverse effects like the development of serious paranoia.