Welcome to our Strongest edible category where the most potent Edible in Canada can be found. Strong edibles start at 100mg here, which is the dosage that 95% of occasional smokers/eaters will never reach. It goes up to 1 000mg for the strongest, and it is only for highly experienced smokers or people that need to treat serious health conditions such as Epilepsy, Sclerosis, Intense Pain…
We carry all sorts of strong edibles, from classic baked goods like Cookies and Brownies to Gummies and Chocolates. Feel free to divide our strong edibles in order for you to increase gradually the number of THC milligrams you are eating. You should wait for 2hours before eating another piece of edible.
Most Potent Edibles: THC Dosage
For our strongest edibles, we have precise dosage allowing you to get what you are looking for. Here are some of our strong dosage:
- 100mg: you smoke on a daily basis a few pure Joints and being high is part of the normal “you”.
- 200mg: You smoke on a daily basis many joints and being “too high” is hard to get for you unless you smoke some 3.5gr Blunt, the Snoop Dogg Way
- 330mg: Things are getting really serious here even for Snoop Dogg kind of smokers, be prepared for a long trip or to go sleep earlier than expected.
- 500mg: I wouldn't recommend you to take it at once unless you try the lower dosage first. Split it in 2 at least and go gradually.
- 1000mg: Split this one in 4 and take a piece every two hours to avoid a one-way ticket to Planet march.
Potent Edibles for Health Condition
This category is for you if you have a serious health condition. If you are already medicated with Marijuana and Edibles you should probably know the right dosage. If you are not sure please ask your doctor first. Depending on your level of pain or the type of condition you want to treat. Here is a list of the conditions Marijuana Edibles can help with:
- Alzheimer's disease
- Crohn's disease
- Diseases affecting the immune system like HIV/AIDS or Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Multiple sclerosis
- Muscle spasms
- Wasting syndrome (cachexia)
If you have one of the following go ask your doctor if he'd recommend medical marijuana for you and the dosage he'd recommend.